Monday, December 1, 2008

Friday BWTB 11-14-08

  1. Champion Jack Dupree-Poor Boy Blues
  2. Snooky Pryor-Snooky and Andy At Mardi Gras
  3. Professor Long Hair-Mardi Gras In New Orleans
  4. Professor Longhair-Big Chief
  5. Lightnin' Slim-I'm Warnin' You Baby
  6. Slim Harpo-Got Love If You Want It
  7. Lazy Lester-I Got Love If You Want It
  8. Lightnin' Slim-She's My Crazy Little Baby
  9. Jimmy Reed-Honest I Do
  10. Jimmy Reed-Bright Lights Big City
  11. Katie Webster-Mama Cat Cuttin' No Slack
  12. Katie Webster-The Katie Lee
  13. Whispering Smith-I Tried So Hard
  14. Buster Benton-Everyday I Have The Blues
  15. Isaac Scott-Let My Mind Run Back
  16. Isaac Scott-Gonna Get My Money (Spoken word)
  17. Isaac Scott-Help
  18. Isaac Scott-Going Back To Oakland
  19. Isaac Scott-I Don't Know
  20. Isaac Scott-Albert Collins Oil Change (Spoken)
  21. Boogaloo Ames-After hours
  22. Eden Brent-Meet You Anywhere
  23. Eden Brent-Mississippi Number One
  24. Dinah Washington-Am I Really Sorry
  25. Michelle Willson-Big Long Slidin' Thing
  26. Dinah Washington-After I've Gone
  27. Dinah Washington-Mean And Evil Blues
  28. Eden Brent-Until I Die
  29. Boogaloo Ames-Tommy Dorsey's BoogieWoogie
  30. Juanita Williams-Two Steps From The Blues
  31. Juanita Williams-One More Heartache
  32. Brenda Boykin-Ila Mae
  33. Brenda Boykin-Brown Sugar Baby
  34. Cedric Burnside Lightnin' Malcom-RL Burnside
  35. Duwayne Burnside-Trouble
  36. RL Burnside-Skinny Woman

No comments: